onsdag 18. mars 2009

Last day on New Zealand
















Again it is time for us to move on. New Zealand will definately not be forgotten! This place just has it all; the scenery, tons of activities to do, friendly people, good food and pretty nice weather. We have rushed from Auchland in North, down to Queenstown in South and then back up to Christchurch where our plain leavs from tonight, or in the early morning hours. We have been out whitewater rafting today which was very cool and gave us some adrenalin kicks here and there. Linn almost fell out of the raft once but managed to stay in. Of course we did go in the water,did some floating and then we got to jump of some cliffs. One was 4 meters (about 11 feet) and the other one 10 meters (about 35 feet) I'm really sorry if my convertions are totally wrong... But anyways, it was pretty high on the last one and tons of fun to jump us. I just get a kick of everything that has to do with water, and I do think I like heights a bit as well.





Getting areound in NZ on a bus has been a lot better than we expected it to be. The bus drivers are so nice and they help ypu with booking of accomandation and activities. And the best part is that you meet so many people and you can stay in one place for as long as you want and then jump un the bus again when you feel like it. The Magic bus have given us a magic time here :p





This is our second time in Christchurch, we stayed here one night on out way down south also, and then we met up with a friend of Linn that's from Sweeden but works here at the moment. We worked together in the crab factory last fall and it was very nice to see her again :) It is diffucult to say what the highlight of NZ has been. For me personally I've just fallen in love with the whole country and everything. But if I have to choose, I think it have to be the 15 000 feet skydive :D And I'm pretty sure Tora agrees on that one too. Just to throw in a quick fact about NZ, there are 10 times as many sheep here as humans... Quite a lot of them in other words! I'll put some pictures of my skydiving here, just so you can all see that I really did it :p And the reason that there are none of Tora, it that I don't have her pictures. They'll come later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar